- SUGGESTED USE
Korasana Delta 8 Gummies deliver an uplifting, motivational feeling that will have you feeling amazing. They come in assorted delicious flavors of Watermelon, Blue Raspberry, and Mango, and are available in 200mg or 250mg.
- 20-count jar: 200mg total - 10mg Delta-8 THC per gummy
- 10-count jar: 250mg total - 25mg Delta-8 THC per gummy
- 2018 Farm Bill Compliant <0.3% Delta-9 THC
- Made in the USA
Benefits and Effects of Delta 8 THC Gummies
- Uplifted Mood
- Stress Relief
- Effects can last 3-8 hours
Trust and Transparency. Guaranteed
All of our products are third-party tested for potency and compliance and all COA's (lab results) are posted to our website.
Adults take 1 Gummy every 6 hours or as needed.
If you are trying Delta 8 THC Gummies for the first time, it is important to remember that it can affect people differently. We recommend starting with half a gummy or less and waiting at least 2 hours to see how your body reacts before taking more.
- May cause drowsiness.
- Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product.
- Consult your physician before using this product.
- Do not take if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a medical condition and are taking any prescription medications.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Refrigeration is recommended after opening. Do not store above room temperature or in a humid environment.
Light Corn Syrup (Corn Syrup, Salt, Vanilla), Cane Sugar, Water, Organic Apple Pectin, Citric Acid - ADM, Fruit and Vegetable Extract (Color), Natural Flavors, MCT Oil and Hemp Extract.
We offer free ground shipping within the contiguous United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) for all orders over $99.00.
On orders less than $99.00 within the U.S. we charge a flat rate of $8.00
From the time an order is placed to arrival at your door ground shipping usually takes 7 business days. If you have additional shipping questions, please email email@example.com
Korasana retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill.